SIDPA France can offer guidance for all your ventilation and capture requirements: -visit from a technician, measurements, advice on the ventilation route and the most suitable equipment. -wiring electrics, modifying existing installation to adapt it to our products…
Mini-extractor for fumes and vapours
- 2 articulated extraction arms, Ã˜ 50, 75 or 100mm
- Various arm lengths
- Fixed on worktop, wall or ceiling
- 8 capture accessories (nozzles, cones etc.)
Extractor for atomic absorption spectrophotometer
- Ã˜ 100 mm tube and bend in stainless steel
- stainless steel centrifugal ventilator
- 300 X 300 stainless steel extraction cone on Ã˜ 125 mm flexible stainless steel tube (or other)
- M1 PVC accessories (bends, reductions, adaptations, etc.)
- PVC hygiene panels on walls, separations and floors.
- Manual or electric adjustment log book
- Evacuation on roof or wall
- Soundproof box and flow back silencer available on request
- Ventilator on exterior support frame
- Centrifugal or turret ventilator, polypropylene (PPH) volute
- 400V or 240V Three-phase motor
- Fixed along the piping, on a wall support or outside
- variable speed possible
We assure SAS under tiny 48 hours and 2 weeks maxi, depending on the importance of met problem.
Free intervention within the limits of guarantee.